Many investors are fearing a crash. Stocks are at record highs. Inflation is on the rise. More COVID waves and variants. Supply chain issues. An increasingly chaotic political environment under the Biden & Trudeau administrations. Etc. Etc. Etc.
BUT THE REAL RISK IS THE GOVERNMENT BOND MARKET.
During this 50-minute webinar we’ll discuss why investors must pay attention to the Government Bond Market to shape their portfolio and investment strategies. Topics will include:
* How obsessing about market “noise” causes inertia and poor investment results
* Key indicators and activities to monitor in the government bond market
* Positioning your portfolio to benefit from rising interest rates and inflation
* Active management strategies to reduce risk in volatile markets
* Intelligent exposure to commodities
(Recorded September 25th, 2021)